Sunday 31 January 2016

Challenged Motherhood

You've all seen it, and possibly been sucked into its boastful grasp.

I am speaking, of course, of the Motherhood Challenge.

The nominating of mummy friends and posting of cute ickle photos of your squidgey little cherubs as you all vie to be the 'Greatest Mother Of All Time!'

I was, sadly, not nominated by any of my friends, despite quite obviously being 'The Greatest Mother Of All Time'.

I can only guess that none of my friends could bear the thought of having their greatness trampled over as I post photos of my beautiful, impeccably behaved twosome as they excel at home made arts and crafts, countryside walks and all round fun fun fun antics.

I suspect, however, the real reason is because my friends know me too well and expect the sarcastic old shrew to not take it too seriously.

Despite not being nominated I thought long and about my three photos in case I was called upon to claim my crown.

I think they speak for themselves.

My title is undisputed.



No comments:

Post a Comment